Boat and caravan filters
Like most people your concerns about water quality has probably increased over the past few years. Daily, there are new reports on water contaminations. In addition, you face special challenges: every time you reach a new location and hook up to the water supply, you meet a new set of water conditions.
Therefore you need a solution that addresses your concerns wherever you get your potable water from.
- Easy to install the system
- Installs in the cold water supply line to sink
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Easy to change the filter cartridge
- Patented carbon block
- Can be connected to all types of pipes
- Clearer, cleaner drinking water on tap
- Taste and odor reduction (HF-15 MS)
- Microbial reduction (AP3 C762M)
- Cleaner, clearer drinking water on tap
- Can be sited under the sink, under seats or anywhere else in line where space is available
- Helps installation in confined spaces • No mess, no need to cut off water supply all in a quarter turn to take out and a quarter turn to replace
- Improved absorption of chlorine taste and odor
- Alternative connections to meet a range of pipework
- No need to buy and store bulky, bottled water
- Cleaner, better tasting and smelling water with greater than 95% of chlorine removed and sediment, dirt, rust, and silt reduced to 5 microns
- Minimizes concerns of biological contamination whilst improving the taste, smell and clarity of your water supply. Reduces up to 99.99% of bacteria, cysts, algae, and mold spores as tested.
Replace every six months or at the start of each season.
HF15-MS is rated at 5 microns and has a capacity of 13200 liters. Chemical reduction up to 97% of chlorine, organic containments, herbicides, pesticides, and most heavy metals.
Scale reduction and improved sediment reduction and increased sediment holding capacity will reduce the risk of blockages and ensures the filter maintains a high flow. Reduces dirt, rust, sand, and fine particles.
cale protection for boilers, elements, flow paths, and valves against harmful scale build-up saving you money on service calls and break downs.
Ideal for scale protection where the total hardness is lower than 140ppm.
Pre-activation means the filter does not need flushing to remove carbon fines, saving time, and making change over time quick with no loss of product. (It is recommended to run 1-2 liters of water through to expel air from the filter and line)
Recommended changing the filter every 6 months, depending on needs or after every season.
Very easy to change, whether it´s installed under your kitchen sink or in your caravan. NSF Certified.
AP3 C762M is an activated carbon filter with a built-in 0.2 µm filter membrane.
The filter membrane retains 99.99% of bacteria in the water and the activated charcoal improves taste and smell.
The AP3 C762M is designed for mounting under the sink or near where you need water.
- Provides consistently great tasting water for point of use water coolers and drinking water systems by reducing sediment and chlorine taste and odor.
- Reduces parasitic protozoan cysts and water-borne bacteria using a 0,2 micron nylon membrane wrapped around carbon block media (model AP3-C762.M)
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design allows for fast cartridge change-outs without a need for a filter wrench.
- SQC encapsulated cartridges reduce contamination during change-outs.